A simple way to automate store audit and staff management, to improve the quality of the retail chain
Monitoring of standards
Standardization of operations
Communication between departments
Site Visits & Audits
Workforce optimization and management
Time and attendance tracking
Scheduling and forecasting
Training & onboarding
Quality Assurance and Quality Control
Standard operating procedures (SOPs)
Expiration date tracking
Retail loss prevention
Protocols and Procedures
Occupational Safety and Health
Digital work instructions
Flawless Execution in the field
Merchandising execution control
On-shelf availability review
Competitor price monitoring
Merchandising performance traction
They trust us
What QVALON Brings to Businesses
Ensure consistency while executing operational standards across your entire retail network.
Achieve higher customer satisfaction and loyalty by providing an exceptional brand experience.
Maximize business efficiency, resource utilization, and compliance requirements to increase profitability.
Provide leadership with analytics-based intelligence and workforce development tools that drive results.
Our team delivers a personalized, simple, and cost-effective approach to growing your business.
Features that make it possible
- AuditAudits let you take action before issues become a problem
- LearningEducate your staff about company standards and processes
- CollaborationEnjoy embedded video chat and messenger in one place
- TasksCut out inefficient tasks to increase productivity
- AnalyticsScale your retail business and make better decisions.
- MerchandisingMonitor compliance with photos and provide quick feedback
|35%Productivity GrowthQVALON users report improved and more efficient auditing processes.||7%Revenue GrowthQVALON users see an increase in profits due to enhanced service quality.|
|9%Reduction in CostsQVALON users enjoy savings through payroll optimization, budget reductions for consumables, and cost reductions for contractors.||15%Loyal Audience GrowthQVALON users experience a positive trend in the Consumer Satisfaction Index (20%) and their Voice of the Customer programs (22%).|
Download Exclusive guides on how to make checklists, manage operations, and properly launch a pilot project.
Paul Richter Director of Sales Operations, HENDERSON
James Samarkin Regional Director of ZENDEN Group Zenden
Paul Schlader Owner, Birch Coffee
Irene Kogut Shop Design and Merchandising Supervisor, Amway
Ian Lyubimov National Project Manager, Burger King
Olly Konova Quality Director, World Class
Michael Sviri Store Operations Support Manager, MODIS
How QVALON Works
Store teams can use the mobile app to:
- Execute tasks and track any store issues.
- Conduct regular store audits and inspections.
- Benefit from e-learning and complete performance assessment forms.
- Report to the management team with ease.
Management teams have web access to:
- Use analytics to see a chain’s performance in real time — per store and per region.
- Introduce new rules and standards to the retail chain.
- Easily collaborate with store and regional managers.
- Collect data across the entire chain in seconds.
QVALON is a Proud Member of
Find Your Industry
News & Insights from QVALON
Discover the game-changing impact of QVALON, the ultimate solution transforming quality control practices in the modular construction industry.
There are a lot of nuances in visual merchandising, making it hard to master. This quick refresher will help you refine and reinforce your retail strategies.
Does your retail store draw enough attention? Attract a wider audience and drive more sales with these 10 smart visual merchandising techniques.