Find out how HENDERSON has improved its operational excellence with QVALON in over 160 stores in its retail network.
“QVALON is a very flexible platform that can be quickly adjusted to new tasks and can be used to ‘work on mistakes’ on previous ones.”Dmitry Sviridov Store Operations Support Manager MODIS
QVALON helped MODIS to make their processes efficient
reduction in stores' losses
savings in security costs
MODIS is a federal chain of affordable fashion clothing stores for the whole family. It has 143 stores across Russia and serves more than 63 million customers a year.Fashion
- Find and reduce reasons for losses in retail network.
- Improve performance quality of contractors as per agreement.
- Optimize expenses on security services.
- Based on the existing regulations on inventory management, checklists were made to monitor store teams.
- Self-test checklists on inventory safety were developed for store managers.
- In collaboration with security service contractors, a checklist was developed to review the quality of their performances.
- The contractors were also given access to QVALON to maintain compliance with security standards.
- Insights from checklist reports provided the basis to rewrite contracts, and include a clause on recalculation of the service cost in case of poor performance.
- Due to the convenience of online audits through QVALON, regular performance reviews of security companies were organized.
- Revised checklists for controlling inventory safety, regular auditing, analysis of audit reports, and timely actions to eliminate detected violations helped reduce losses by 2.5%.
- In six months, the security costs were reduced by 7.5% due to regular QVALON based audits and revised agreements with security contractors.