Find out how HENDERSON has improved its operational excellence with QVALON in over 160 stores in its retail network.
“QVALON helps us maintain internal quality standards at the level we strive for.”Morozov Andrey Deputy Head of the IT Department, BILLA
QVALON helped BILLA to make their processes more efficient
Increase in the quality score of store operations
- Streamlined the onboarding process of new employees
The REWE Group (founded in 1927) is the leading group in Germany and Europe in the areas of retail and tourism. In 2018, the company had a gross turnover of about 61 billion euros. The REWE Group operates 15,700 stores in 22 European countries and employs more than 360,000 people.Grocery
- Get real-time information on the quality of operational activities across the retail network.
- Review the onboarding process of new employees.
- Review current operational activities and process standards.
- Revise and create checklists per updated procedures for internal evaluation on QVALON.
- Plan an optimum audit schedule for the entire retail network.
- Draw insights from audit results using QVALON’s analytical module.
- Identify areas for improvement with scope and implement the necessary corrective actions.
- Create checklists to review the onboarding process of new employees and to evaluate the quality of a trainer’s work.
- 8% increase in the quality of store operations.
- Reduced the time it takes to collect and process the results of the onboarding process review program.