Find out how HENDERSON has improved its operational excellence with QVALON in over 160 stores in its retail network.
“Optimization is good when it is effective. That's why we work with QVALON.”James Samarkin Regional Director of ZENDEN Group Zenden
QVALON helped Zenden to make their processes more efficient
74% to 91%
Internal assessment of service quality rose in 6 months
Costs reduced in one year
50% to 96%
Executive discipline increased in one year
ZENDEN Group is a diversified federal-scale diversified holding company. The company manages a retail network, modern shopping centers, shoe production, foreign representative offices and a number of social projects.Fashion
- Reduce the cost of consumables.
- Increase operational efficiency of the staff.
- Increase the quality of service.
- Optimize costs optimization.
- All checklists used for operational standards inspections have been digitized and uploaded into the QVALON system.
- New checklists were created to check the quality of compliance with operational standards.
- Some of the checks performed by auditors have been replaced with self-checks.
- Merchandising standards were supplemented and their control was transferred to the QVALON system.
- Remote control of stores by check-lists and photo reports was implemented.
- Internal assessment of service quality increased from 74% to 91%.
- Costs were reduced by 3%.
- Travel expenses were reduced due to the organization of remote control of stores by checklists and photo reports.
- Managers planning and execution rate rose from 50% to 96%.
- Consumables expenses were reduced.