Find out how HENDERSON has improved its operational excellence with QVALON in over 160 stores in its retail network.
“We have been working with QVALON since 2019, and are fully satisfied with the service provided. We hope for further development of the system.”Irina Kogut Shop Design and Merchandising Supervisor Amway
QVALON helped Amway to make their processes efficient
collect data from the entire retail network
Amway is the world’s largest direct selling company ($8.8B reported sales, 2018). Company manufacture and distribute nutrition, beauty, personal care and home products—which are exclusively sold in 100 countries through Amway Independent Business Owners (IBOs).
- Quicker information on the quality of visual merchandising (product display).
- Better insights from data.
- User-friendly audit process.
- High compliance to product display standards and its status communicated conveniently through the photo-report feature in QVALON.
- Auditors conduct daily inspections digitally via QVALON which has considerably reduced auditing time and logistics.
- Through the “Surveys“ feature, directors and managers can collect data to understand current concerns which can become future problems.
- All information (photo reports, audit results, survey data) is analyzed and instantaneously represented in tailor-made reports/dashboards.
- 1-2 days to collect statistical data on the entire store network.
- Right managerial decisions made on time due to quick availability of analytical reports.