Find out how HENDERSON has improved its operational excellence with QVALON in over 160 stores in its retail network.Read story
“We have been working with QVALON since 2019, and we are fully satisfied with the service provided. We hope for further development of the system.”Irene Kogut Shop Design and Merchandising Supervisor, Amway
QVALON helped Amway to make their processes more efficient
the time it takes to collect data from the entire retail network
Amway is the world’s largest direct selling company ($8.8B reported sales, 2018). Company manufactures and distributes nutrition, beauty, personal care, and home products that are sold exclusively in 100 countries through Amway Independent Business Owners (IBOs).Health & Beauty
- Faster information on the quality of visual merchandising (product display).
- Better data insights.
- User-friendly audit process.
- High level of compliance with product display standards.
- Status of product displays communicated conveniently through our photo-report feature.
- Auditors conduct daily inspections digitally via QVALON, considerably reducing auditing time and logistics.
- With the Survey feature, directors and managers can collect data to learn about current concerns before they become future problems.
- All information (photo reports, audit results, survey data) is analyzed and instantaneously represented in tailor-made reports/dashboards.
- Takes only 1–2 days to collect statistical data on the entire store network.
- The right managerial decisions are made on time due to quick availability of analytical reports.
More success stories
Find out how the MODIS retail chain has reduced its loss rate and improved the quality of its security contractors.Read story
Find out how the BILLA retail chain increased its average internal store quality score and organized their onboarding process for new employees.Read story