Find out how the Birch Coffee chain got rid of paperwork and updated their inefficient methods of collecting, processing and analyzing the results of numerous daily inspections.
“We are pleased with the results. We are able to identify opportunities to improve the process of interaction with cleaning companies and train personnel who are involved in daily maintenance.”Ian Lyubimov National Project Manager, Burger King
QVALON helped Burger King to make their processes more efficient
savings on cleaning costs
About Burger King
Founded in 1954, Burger King is the second largest fast-food hamburger chain in the world.Fast-food
- Improve the quality of cleaning services provided by the contractor.
- Organize regular but convenient monitoring of the quality of cleaning services.
- Increase transparency with cleaning contractors regarding payouts and services provided.
- Checklist reflects the cleaning process that has been developed.
- Scoring parameters defined per the set cleaning standards.
- Cleaning contractors given access to QVALON.
- Organize regular cleaning service audits through the convenient and quick coordination available on QVALON.
- Draft new contracts based on audit results, including a clause allowing for recalculation of service costs in favor of Burger King in case of inconsistencies in cleaning quality.
- Identified inefficient contractors and low-quality services.
- Organized training programs to help contractors better understand the cleaning standards against which their services are measured.
- Signed new contracts detailing more favorable terms for Burger King.
- Reduced cleaning costs by 9%.