Find out how the Birch Coffee chain got rid of paperwork and updated their inefficient methods of collecting, processing and analyzing the results of numerous daily inspections.
“We are pleased with the results. We are able to identify opportunities to improve the process of interaction with cleaning companies and train personnel who are involved in the daily maintenance.”Jan Lyubimov National Project Manager Burger King
QVALON helped Burger King to make their processes efficient
more savings in cleaning costs
About Burger King
Founded in 1954, Burger King is the second largest fast food hamburger chain in the world.Food & Beverage
- Improve the quality of cleaning services provided by the contractor.
- Organize regular but convenient monitoring of the quality of cleaning services.
- Transparency with the cleaning contractors regarding service provided and payouts.
- Checklist refecting the cleaning process developed.
- Scoring parameters were defined as per the cleaning standards.
- Cleaning contractors were given access to QVALON.
- Through convenience and quick coordination available on QVALON, regular audits of cleaning services were organized.
- Based upon audit results, new contracts were drafted that includes a clause allowing for recalculation of the cost of services in favor of the Burger King in the case of inconsistencies in cleaning quality.
- Inefficient contractors providing low-quality services were identified. Training programs were organized to help them better understand cleaning standards against which their services are rated.
- New contracts were signed on more favorable terms for Burger King.
- Cleaning costs were reduced by 9%.